- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Familiar with LAN, VLAN, WLAN, WAN, MPLS,IPVPN technologies, Firewalls, managed switches, Routers, wifi equipment,VPN Routers, UTM and other Network Equipment.
- Familiar with Point to Point or Point to Multipoint wireless equipment
- Able to fabricate/crimp LAN cables
For interested applicants, please click on the APPLY NOW button.
Note: Kindly indicate the position title you are applying for.
- Graduate of any IT related courses
- Know how in computer hardware troubleshooting and repair, basic knowledge in networks
- with atleast 2 years related work experience in Management Information System
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
- deal with systems queries and process requests in relation to problem solving, systems configuration and
- Set sales objectives in coordination with sales force.
- Formulate sales plans and ensure implementation of these plans.
- Update sales staff on new trends and sales developments and implement corrective measure to improve performance.
- Initiate motivation and incentive schemes.
- Ensure availability of stocks at all times in all sales outlets.
- Regularly evaluate the sales force organizational structure and initiate changes if necessary.
- Facilitate and approve general sales target/quota giving sales staff proper guidance in forecasting.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation,
- enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Graduate of BS Food Technology and Nutrition or equivalent
- with atleast 2 years professional experience in Research and Development in similar industry
- Can utilize QA/QC policy, formulate new product development
- Conduct technical research and competitors product analysis
- Can share innovative ideas in Business Development Team in general.
- Willing to be assigned in Marilao, Bulacan and work on a graveyard shift duty.
- Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within an organization.
- Supervise technical training for staff.
- Conduct orientation sessions.
- Create brochures and training modules/materials.
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations.
- Create testing and evaluation processes.
- Prepare and implement training budget.
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
- Conduct performance evaluations.
- Provide with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Provide performance feedback.
- Conduct continuing education training.
- Provide leadership development education.
- Build solid cross-functional relationships.
- Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans.
Graduate of Marketing Management or any Business courses
Female candidate only, with pleasing personality and not more than 35 years old
Willing to cover Hotel and Restaurant Institution in NCR/Bulacan area
Highly Trustworthy, with sense of strong discipline and integrity
Know how in documenting and recording
Capable of communicating to all levels in the organization and able to communication and express ideas clearly
Know how in computer applications
Capable of utilizing various tools in problem solving
Can manage various projects simultaneously
- Preferably with Masters degree in Business Administration/Management
- Combined ten years experience on the same job earned from a reputable firm of related business.
- Computer literate particularly in sales & marketing management system, has strong leadership and management abilities.
- At least 30 years of age
- At least 3 years in feed milling or equivalent
- Must be proficient in oral and written communication, possesses good leadership qualities, can deal with people at lower level.
- Graduate of BS Biology major in Microbiology
- Certified Microbiologist in the Philippines
- with minimum of 3 years work experience in the same industry
- planning and organizing resources and activities
- following regular sampling schedules within a specific environment
- collecting samples from different types of environments, such as agricultural sites
- quality control in manufacturing processes, e.g. checking for signs of contamination
- maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
- writing up research findings and producing reports
- keeping up with new research and attending national l conferences and other events
- liaising with colleagues from non-scientific departments
Graduate of Veterinary Medicine (licensed)
At least two years experience in poultry or hog raising
Able to conduct seminars, product presentations, vet missions.
Can do cost benefit analysis and return of investment
Capable of communicating to all levels in the organization
Knowledgeable in animal nutrition and feed formulation.
Familiar with computer applications
- Licensed Chemist or Chemical Technician
- Knowledgeable in laboratory operations
- With minimum of 3 years experience
- Capable of communicating to all levels in the organization and can express ideas clearly
- Know how in computer applications
- Capable of utilizing various tools in problem solving
- manage various projects simultaneously
- Familiar with Labor law and Safety and Health Compliances
- Familiar with ISO 9001 and HACCP
- Understanding and awareness of Environment, Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Can apply 5S programs in the work place