- Bachelor's degree in accounting or internal audit from an accredited university is the minimum requirement.
Above average interpersonal communication skills is a must
Able to work in a team and should be able to lead the team in case a senior person is absent
Proficient in handling computers and be well-versed with the usage of accounting software and spreadsheet programs
have an ability to multi task and complete the assignments within the given time constraints
A thorough professional co-operative attitude combined with a quality of dependability and reliability
An eye for detail with excellent time management and organizational skills
For interested applicants, please click on the APPLY NOW button.
Note: Kindly indicate the position title you are applying for.
- Graduate of BS Agriculture, Animal Science, Husbandry or Veterinary Medicine
- Can sell and likes to sell
- Above average at capability and good common sense
- Proficient in oral and written English language
- Possesses pleasing personality, high credibility and integrity, strong leadership, and organizational abilities
- Willing to travel at extended periods of time and be re-assigned anywhere
- Very good public relation
- Physically and mentally fit to cope with the demands of the job
- Gradate of any 4-year Business Course
- With at least 2 years related professional work experience in similar industry
- Knowledge in warehousing,logistics and production process is an advantage
- must be willing to duty on a night shift
- Recording & Monitoring Stocks
- Submit daily receiving & issuance report.
- Check the actual content of items received and issued.
- Inventory Control
- Responsible for record keeping and accomplished daily inventory report
- Responsible in checking product quality that is being received and issued.
- Conduct visual inspection for quality assurance purpose.
- MALE candidates only
*Analyzes market data to make intelligent decisions, chart the course, and captain the product towards its intended destination.
-Understands the market
-Develops market-based product strategies
-Creates relevant, usable documentation
-Develops customer relationships
-Bridges every department that touches the product.
- graduate of any 4-year business course
- male candidates only, 20 to 30 years of age
- knows how to drive 4-wheeled vehicle with driver's license
- passionate in selling
- willing to travel around CAMANAVA and Bulacan area.
Bachelors Degree (or higher) preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or other related fields
Strong technical knowledge in computer technology
4 plus (or equivalent) years of experience
Experience in working with Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c
Experience in other DB MS SQL Server, MySQL, DB2
Experience in Large systems utilizing DB2, RDB, ORACLE DBMS Systems.
Experience in Design and implementation of relational DBs at an enterprise level
Experience in Virtualized environment like VMWare,Experience in Linux Red Hat 4.0 and other flavors versions
Experience in Oracle EBS 11i and 12
Experience in Oracle Forms and Reports 10
Experience in SAN devices like eMc
- Set sales objectives in coordination with sales force.
- Formulate sales plans and ensure implementation of these plans.
- Update sales staff on new trends and sales developments and implement corrective measure to improve performance.
- Initiate motivation and incentive schemes.
- Ensure availability of stocks at all times in all sales outlets.
- Regularly evaluate the sales force organizational structure and initiate changes if necessary.
- Facilitate and approve general sales target/quota giving sales staff proper guidance in forecasting.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation,
- enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Graduate of BS Food Technology and Nutrition or equivalent
- with atleast 2 years professional experience in Research and Development in similar industry
- Can utilize QA/QC policy, formulate new product development
- Conduct technical research and competitors product analysis
- Can share innovative ideas in Business Development Team in general.
- Willing to be assigned in Marilao, Bulacan and work on a graveyard shift duty.
- Preferably with Masters degree in Business Administration/Management
- Combined ten years experience on the same job earned from a reputable firm of related business.
- Computer literate particularly in sales & marketing management system, has strong leadership and management abilities.
- At least 30 years of age
- At least 3 years in feed milling or equivalent
- Must be proficient in oral and written communication, possesses good leadership qualities, can deal with people at lower level.
- Graduate of BS Biology major in Microbiology
- Certified Microbiologist in the Philippines
- with minimum of 3 years work experience in the same industry
- planning and organizing resources and activities
- following regular sampling schedules within a specific environment
- collecting samples from different types of environments, such as agricultural sites
- quality control in manufacturing processes, e.g. checking for signs of contamination
- maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
- writing up research findings and producing reports
- keeping up with new research and attending national l conferences and other events
- liaising with colleagues from non-scientific departments
Graduate of Veterinary Medicine (licensed)
At least two years experience in poultry or hog raising
Able to conduct seminars, product presentations, vet missions.
Can do cost benefit analysis and return of investment
Capable of communicating to all levels in the organization
Knowledgeable in animal nutrition and feed formulation.
Familiar with computer applications
- Licensed Chemist or Chemical Technician
- Knowledgeable in laboratory operations
- With minimum of 3 years experience
- Capable of communicating to all levels in the organization and can express ideas clearly
- Know how in computer applications
- Capable of utilizing various tools in problem solving
- manage various projects simultaneously
- Familiar with Labor law and Safety and Health Compliances
- Familiar with ISO 9001 and HACCP
- Understanding and awareness of Environment, Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Can apply 5S programs in the work place