- Gradate of any 4-year Business Course
- With at least 2 years related professional work experience in similar industry
- Knowledge in warehousing,logistics and production process is an advantage
- must be willing to duty on a night shift
- Recording & Monitoring Stocks
- Submit daily receiving & issuance report.
- Check the actual content of items received and issued.
- Inventory Control
- Responsible for record keeping and accomplished daily inventory report
- Responsible in checking product quality that is being received and issued.
- Conduct visual inspection for quality assurance purpose.
- MALE candidates only
For interested applicants, please click on the APPLY NOW button.
Note: Kindly indicate the position title you are applying for.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Oracle.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Familiar with Accounts receivables and vouchering
atleast Highschool graduate
- with experience as Forklift Operator or any related skills.
- Should have driver's license with restriction code for heavy equipment, 1,2 & 8.
Forklift Operator: 1 year
*Analyzes market data to make intelligent decisions, chart the course, and captain the product towards its intended destination.
-Understands the market
-Develops market-based product strategies
-Creates relevant, usable documentation
-Develops customer relationships
-Bridges every department that touches the product.
*Responsible for developing and executing the Trade Marketing strategy of the Brand to achieve defined business objectives (KPIs) with the Brand Team and responsible for ensuring the proper development, execution and benchmarking of all programs designed to increase brand visibility.
-Lead Trade Marketing Strategy development to attain defined business objectives throughout product categories.
-Head responsibility to develop, execute and performance of programs created to enhance presence plus ultimate take-away.
-Contribute to organization's goals plus objectives and enhance market share and sales performance.
-Establish channel strategies along with execute associated plans.
-Prepare trade promotional plan in designated channels with crucial customers.
-Coordinate media placements, public relation programs, host events, food shows and participate in all community events.
-Provide marketing assistance to sales team through answering clients and product inquiries.
-Ensure to travel as required to participate in relevant shows and exhibition.
-Lead retail channel's trade marketing strategy development to accomplish defined business objectives throughout product categories.
-Head responsibility to manage and monitor Trade Marketing Investments as well as initiate execution.
-Prepare trade promotion plans with main customers.
-Coordinate communication of price, product and pack changes.
-Develop, supervise and improve procedures to link entire marketing activities with sales team activities.
-Perform closely with CSO as well as Brand Manager to enhance processes linking corporate brand building activities as well as Product Development activities with Sales activities.
-Coordinates activities associated to organization participation at tradeshows or events.
- graduate of any 4-year business course
- male candidates only, 20 to 30 years of age
- knows how to drive 4-wheeled vehicle with driver's license
- passionate in selling
- willing to travel around CAMANAVA and Bulacan area.
Bachelors Degree (or higher) preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or other related fields
Strong technical knowledge in computer technology
4 plus (or equivalent) years of experience
Experience in working with Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c
Experience in other DB MS SQL Server, MySQL, DB2
Experience in Large systems utilizing DB2, RDB, ORACLE DBMS Systems.
Experience in Design and implementation of relational DBs at an enterprise level
Experience in Virtualized environment like VMWare,Experience in Linux Red Hat 4.0 and other flavors versions
Experience in Oracle EBS 11i and 12
Experience in Oracle Forms and Reports 10
Experience in SAN devices like eMc
- Graduate of any IT related courses
- Know how in computer hardware troubleshooting and repair, basic knowledge in networks
- with atleast 2 years related work experience in Management Information System
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment;
- deal with systems queries and process requests in relation to problem solving, systems configuration and
- Set sales objectives in coordination with sales force.
- Formulate sales plans and ensure implementation of these plans.
- Update sales staff on new trends and sales developments and implement corrective measure to improve performance.
- Initiate motivation and incentive schemes.
- Ensure availability of stocks at all times in all sales outlets.
- Regularly evaluate the sales force organizational structure and initiate changes if necessary.
- Facilitate and approve general sales target/quota giving sales staff proper guidance in forecasting.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation,
- enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Graduate of BS Food Technology and Nutrition or equivalent
- with atleast 2 years professional experience in Research and Development in similar industry
- Can utilize QA/QC policy, formulate new product development
- Conduct technical research and competitors product analysis
- Can share innovative ideas in Business Development Team in general.
- Willing to be assigned in Marilao, Bulacan and work on a graveyard shift duty.
- Develop, implement, and monitor training programs within an organization.
- Supervise technical training for staff.
- Conduct orientation sessions.
- Create brochures and training modules/materials.
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations.
- Create testing and evaluation processes.
- Prepare and implement training budget.
- Evaluate needs of company and plan training programs accordingly.
- Conduct performance evaluations.
- Provide with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Provide performance feedback.
- Conduct continuing education training.
- Provide leadership development education.
- Build solid cross-functional relationships.
- Provide logistical support, course development, delivery, evaluation, process measurements, and cost management.
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans.
- Preferably with Masters degree in Business Administration/Management
- Combined ten years experience on the same job earned from a reputable firm of related business.
- Computer literate particularly in sales & marketing management system, has strong leadership and management abilities.
- At least 30 years of age
- At least 3 years in feed milling or equivalent
- Must be proficient in oral and written communication, possesses good leadership qualities, can deal with people at lower level.
- Graduate of BS Biology major in Microbiology
- Certified Microbiologist in the Philippines
- with minimum of 3 years work experience in the same industry
- planning and organizing resources and activities
- following regular sampling schedules within a specific environment
- collecting samples from different types of environments, such as agricultural sites
- quality control in manufacturing processes, e.g. checking for signs of contamination
- maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
- writing up research findings and producing reports
- keeping up with new research and attending national l conferences and other events
- liaising with colleagues from non-scientific departments
Graduate of Veterinary Medicine (licensed)
At least two years experience in poultry or hog raising
Able to conduct seminars, product presentations, vet missions.
Can do cost benefit analysis and return of investment
Capable of communicating to all levels in the organization
Knowledgeable in animal nutrition and feed formulation.
Familiar with computer applications
- Licensed Chemist or Chemical Technician
- Knowledgeable in laboratory operations
- With minimum of 3 years experience
- Capable of communicating to all levels in the organization and can express ideas clearly
- Know how in computer applications
- Capable of utilizing various tools in problem solving
- manage various projects simultaneously
- Familiar with Labor law and Safety and Health Compliances
- Familiar with ISO 9001 and HACCP
- Understanding and awareness of Environment, Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Can apply 5S programs in the work place