- Graduate of BS Psychology
- must be a Registered Psychometrician
- Amenable to work in any HR facets
- Can easily adapt fast-paced working environment
- willing to be trained
- fresh graduates are welcome to apply
For interested applicants, please click on the APPLY NOW button.
Note: Kindly indicate the position title you are applying for.
- Perform application analysis, design, development, unit testing and implementation activities for system critical systems like Oracle EBS and other applications.
- Work closely with analysts and other developers
- Provide input and feedback with regards to architecture design, quality and business solutions
- Develop Oracle SQL scripts, PL/SQL Packages, Procedure & Functions, Forms, and Reports to extend Oracle EBS functionality based on user requirements.
- Interact with Oracle EBS Analysts to understand business processes and provide technical and development support.
- Provide day-to-day Oracle EBS technical support to business customers, troubleshooting and resolving complex problems.
- Build reports, conversions, interfaces, EDI Systems and extensions for Oracle EBS.
- Assists business users with problems and resolve issues independently.
- Follow established change management processes.
- Engage Oracle Support to research and resolve issues.
- A degree in Animal Science or Milling Technology is preferred.
- Work related experience in the manufacturing of feeds is an advantage.
- Work related experience in Quality Assurance methods for animal feeds is an advantage
- Must be able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of, Excel and Microsoft.
- Ability to work days and hours as determined by the facility manufacturing schedule and operadtion needs.
- Graduate of BS Nursing
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- with atleast 2 years related work experience in similar industry
- must be willing to do HR tasks (Payroll, Total Rewards and Employee Relations)
- able to meet deadlines and targets
- can prepare reportorial pertaining to HR related tasks
- above average knowledge n Microsoft Office
- willing to conduct field work
- Gradate of any 4-year Business Course
- With at least 2 years related professional work experience in similar industry
- Knowledge in warehousing,logistics and production process is an advantage
- must be willing to duty on a night shift
- Recording & Monitoring Stocks
- Submit daily receiving & issuance report.
- Check the actual content of items received and issued.
- Inventory Control
- Responsible for record keeping and accomplished daily inventory report
- Responsible in checking product quality that is being received and issued.
- Conduct visual inspection for quality assurance purpose.
- MALE candidates only
*Analyzes market data to make intelligent decisions, chart the course, and captain the product towards its intended destination.
-Understands the market
-Develops market-based product strategies
-Creates relevant, usable documentation
-Develops customer relationships
-Bridges every department that touches the product.
- Set sales objectives in coordination with sales force.
- Formulate sales plans and ensure implementation of these plans.
- Update sales staff on new trends and sales developments and implement corrective measure to improve performance.
- Initiate motivation and incentive schemes.
- Ensure availability of stocks at all times in all sales outlets.
- Regularly evaluate the sales force organizational structure and initiate changes if necessary.
- Facilitate and approve general sales target/quota giving sales staff proper guidance in forecasting.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation,
- enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Graduate of BS Biology major in Microbiology
- Certified Microbiologist in the Philippines
- with minimum of 3 years work experience in the same industry
- planning and organizing resources and activities
- following regular sampling schedules within a specific environment
- collecting samples from different types of environments, such as agricultural sites
- quality control in manufacturing processes, e.g. checking for signs of contamination
- maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
- writing up research findings and producing reports
- keeping up with new research and attending national l conferences and other events
- liaising with colleagues from non-scientific departments
Graduate of Veterinary Medicine (licensed)
At least two years experience in poultry or hog raising
Able to conduct seminars, product presentations, vet missions.
Can do cost benefit analysis and return of investment
Capable of communicating to all levels in the organization
Knowledgeable in animal nutrition and feed formulation.
Familiar with computer applications
- Licensed Chemist or Chemical Technician
- Knowledgeable in laboratory operations
- With minimum of 3 years experience
- Capable of communicating to all levels in the organization and can express ideas clearly
- Know how in computer applications
- Capable of utilizing various tools in problem solving
- manage various projects simultaneously
- Familiar with Labor law and Safety and Health Compliances
- Familiar with ISO 9001 and HACCP
- Understanding and awareness of Environment, Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Can apply 5S programs in the work place