Microbiologists is responsible for investigating the growth, structure development, and other characteristics of microscopic organisms such as bacteria, algae, and fungi. Undertake laboratory analysis and monitoring of microbial culture and samples using specialist computer software and a range of identification methods and clinical trials.
- Conduct research on various microbiological activities on a regular basis.
- Collecting samples from a variety of locations
- Perform laboratory analysis on all materials after appropriate sterilization.
- Perform tests on component samples, identify any contamination, conduct an analysis and initiate corrective measures.
- Study various cultures of microorganisms in isolation according to standard inhibition and ensure control over moisture and temperature.
- Monitor all physiological and morphological characteristics and identify microorganisms.
- Perform tests on all incoming ingredients and document all records.
- Develop and prepare research papers and documents for all protocols.
- Perform audits on various environmental programs and perform reviews.
- Develop various testing processes for all raw materials and equipment, and monitor all finished products.
- Investigate all issues and prevent any GMP problems on samples.
- Maintain accurate records and perform tests on all activities conducted in the laboratory.
- Develop and document various microbiology laboratory processes and prepare final reports.
- Maintain purchase orders for all laboratory processes and monitor inventory.
- Graduate of Biology, Microbiology or any related course
- With at least 6 months of experience in related field