The Chemist is responsible for conducting mycotoxin analysis, quantitative analysis and qualitative chemical and physical evaluation of all raw materials, finished feeds, and requested
- Obtain representative sample for analysis from all incoming raw materials; finished feeds and requested samples.
- Conducts the required physical, chemical, and mycotoxin analysis.
- Analyze organic and inorganic compounds to determine their composition
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative experiments taking into account the volume and structure of ingredients
- Induce changes in composition of substances by introducing heat, light, energy, and chemical catalysts for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Check, review and certify laboratory analysis results
- Prepare compounds, test solutions and reagents for the correct individuals in the laboratory to perform the appropriate test.
- Write technical papers and reports; and prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, and tests.
- Clean and maintain laboratory equipment and instruments to guarantee all technology is in working order, and troubleshoot any problems or issues that arise with laboratory equipment.
- Educate additional personnel regarding the correct operating procedures to analyze physical properties or components of various materials.
- Ensure compliance with laboratory health and safety guideline
BS Chemistry Graduate / Licensed Chemist required
With or without related work experience