- Coordinates with warehouseman and palletizer for the scheduled loading and unloading.
- Checks the documents such as DR/Invoice/Packing lists, P.O’s and other pertinent documents to support the receiving or loading of raw materials and supplies.
- Checks in Oracle if there is available P.O. And issues RMRR/IMRR/BMRR.
- Instructs the delivery driver to proceed at the truck scale for weighing.
- Allow weighed delivery trucks inside the designated piles for unloading.
- Verify the documents (RMRR, IMRR or PGP) if commodities were properly weighed, gross and net tare and figure out its average weight per bag if within the tolerance.
- Issue transactions receipts, pile cards plate no., RMRR no. and date and record on summary sheet/truck lists.
- Records all transactions on Oracle system and at the soft copy of registry.
- Checks the unloaded number of bags per layer of piles for deliveries. Counts the number of bags to be loaded for pick up or shipments.
- Guide piece workers for proper piling i.e. proper spacing of piles, wooden support and standard height.